We are a medium-sized, owner-managed family business in the construction industry. In the facade sector, we have been serving the northern German market for over 20 years. and have established ourselves as the market leader. In the areas of project development and realisation, from land acquisition to to the handover to our customers, we are constantly developing very successfully.
In order to continue on this course, we are looking for a
Site Manager Facade Construction (m/f/d)
- Holistic planning, control and coordination of construction sites in the area of
Façade renovation and new construction incl. the interface trades
(structural waterproofing, windows, roof, scaffolding)
- Contractual construction site management (deadline, quality, cost controlling)
- You conduct negotiations with subcontractors
- You control the construction process as well as the construction site result control and carry out target
/actual comparisons as well as performance determinations through
- You check the in-house and external services within the scope of quality controls
- You plan staff deployment and actively manage the employees in your
Area of responsibility
- You are the contact person for our customers on the construction site
What we expect from you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in civil engineering, a
Training as a technician or master craftsman and ideally have initial experience
in construction management
- You have a comprehensive technical understanding and are characterised by
Organisational talent from
- You are digitally savvy and proficient in the common MS Office programs as well as
At best, a billing and calculation programme
- Your written and spoken German skills are business fluent
- Team spirit as well as an independent, committed and responsible attitude.
Working methods are a matter of course for you
- Car driving licence class B
What you can expect from us:
- Professional development opportunities and a secure, permanent job
in a modern and future-oriented family business
- Ensure maximum freedom in task design and flat hierarchies
a high degree of flexibility and fast decision-making processes
- The opportunity to express your ideas in a varied and interesting work environment.
Contribute to an activity with a high level of personal responsibility
- Flexible working time arrangements within the framework of regular working hours
- Individual promotion through a wide range of further training opportunities
- A motivated great team with friendly interaction
- Advancement opportunities in a growing company
- Fair payment in line with the market
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date in our team by mail to
Take the opportunity to get to know us and inspire us with your personality and your expertise. We look forward to receiving your application.